Sunday 2 December 2012

ZOMBIES!

Everything seems to have zombies nowadays.

I finished the last episode of The Walking Dead Video Game by TellTale Games yesterday and I'm left with wanting more. One of the best writing and character development in a game I've played so far, and never have I had such well crafted choices to choose from without a "good" or "bad" side.

With the finale of The Walking Dead Video Game, the mid-season finale of The Walking Dead tonight, my brother constantly playing zombies in Black Ops 2, and after playing a couple of games on Left 4 Dead 2 last night (after craving a bit more zombies), I drew a zombie during a club meeting this past wednesday and finished it after playing TWD:VG by making it into a horde of zombies.

Why? Because everything has zombies nowadays, even my sketchbook.


No comments:

Post a Comment