Saturday 10 January 2015

Inktober!

Wow, I just noticed I didn't upload some of my Inktober stuff here. 

So here are the handful that I liked! I don't normally draw with ink so it was a ton of fun trying a new approach for an entire month! I also did a monster challenge my friend set up, so I decided to do both of them at the same time. It was also a fun challenge to create new characters designs each day and I ended up liking a few of them a lot. I might even want to expand them and refine them later on such as the stylish vampire one. So here they are:


Frankenstein monster


Goblins


Demons


Evil Clowns


Vampires


Zombies


Scarecrow


Skeletons


Pirates


Dr. Jekyll and Mr Hyde


Aliens


Puppets


Mutants


Yetis


Cthulu


Myself as a monster!
I made it up so that I was dressed up as all those monsters!

No comments:

Post a Comment