Saturday 31 January 2015

Hogwarts Portrait


Samuel Morin from my year suggested that people draw themselves in their respective Hogwarts house after being sorted of course. It was then made into a banner for our year's facebook group. Everyone's turned out amazing! I enjoyed it thoroughly. 

I guess the discussion I had with my friend early first year really rings true, Sheridan Animation really is Hogwarts!

I was sorted into Slytherin several years ago on Pottermore so I drew myself as the seeker for the Slytherin quidditch team. Of course quidditch would be the only sport I would ever participate in voluntarily. I also couldn't imagine myself as a chaser or beater (considered keeper though) but according to Oliver Wood's description in Philosopher's Stone, I guess I fit the "build" of a seeker.

***

UPDATE!

Sam created a video with a compilation of everyone's drawings! Enjoy!


And the banner Sam made with everyone's drawings! It looks amazing! Amazing job from everyone that participated!


No comments:

Post a Comment