Tuesday 24 August 2021

Still Kickin'

 HEY! Long time no see. I'm still alive, still kickin'. Anyway not much has happened since I'm still on The Cuphead Show at Netflix BUT the movie I worked on came out a few months ago on Netflix AND a preview for The Cuphead Show was released a few months back. Here they are:

Arlo The Alligator Boy


This was the last project I worked on while at Titmouse and it was my first feature film! Go check it out on Netflix!

The Cuphead Show! w/ Wayne Brady as King Dice


And here's a short clip of The Cuphead Show revealing Wayne Brady as King Dice! I did some minor animation tweaks for several of those scenes and the spotlight scene with the characters on the balcony was probably my third assignment?? Anyway enjoy that clip for now as there is still not revealed release date yet, so stay tuned for that!

Cheers for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment