Wednesday 8 February 2017

Meet My Thesis Film...Dilemma!

Since there's only 3 months left of me in the animation program, that means only 3 months left of production on my thesis film! Since there has been such significant progress on it and it's pretty set in stone I thought I'd give some info on my film as a treat and something to look forward to in the coming months! So here's the title of my film and a brief synopsis!


" Art connoisseur Arthur comes across a minimalist painting titled, "Dilemma", and he doesn't quite understand it. After a moment of struggling to figure out what it's supposed to mean or represent, he begins to walk away...only to be stopped in his tracks and finding himself face to face with the painting once again. Arthur is lured into the painting and has a desperate struggle to understand what Dilemma is about and what it's trying to say. "

Here's a sneak peak at my thesis film! This clip is used in the Sheridan College Industry Day Commercial 2017.


Every year the school changes its login screen with a collage of the fourth year's film characters. Here's Art and Dilemma together in an Atlas pose which basically sums up their relationship.

And the login screen in all its glory!



(High quality version)

No comments:

Post a Comment