Sunday 9 February 2014

Character Walk Cycle

So my clean up didn't turn out so nice, I need more practice with clean up. Although my rough looks better so here's the rough!


This was difficult to wrap my head around at first but I understood it more and more as I worked on it. I would like to redo this or do another and better cleaned up walk cycle sometime soon though.

Here is my original sketch of my character at the top and below it a redesign and playing with proportions.

More redesign and I was originally going to have the character pull a train, but this walk proved more troublesome for me than I thought and I had to scrap the idea. Maybe I'll throw it in if I redo this walk...

This was an animation test I did of my character early on before even starting the walk. I wanted to figure out how his hair and hat reacted in relation to his head moving. 

No comments:

Post a Comment