Monday 2 September 2013

Tumblr Blog


WHOA WHOA WHOA! Hold your horses!

I'm not leaving Blogspot.

Blogspot will continue to be my main art blog.

Now that's out of the way, I'm starting my own tumblr page for some extra promotion. Major pieces of artwork will still be posted here first. Most of the posts I make on tumblr will redirect here, free of any watermark if I ever decide to put them. I have found that I have throwaway doodles/sketches and other random artsy related stuff that aren't really worthy enough to post here but interesting enough to share. Although, for the first few posts on tumblr I'll just be re-sharing some old stuff.

So here it is:

artofmarcorivera.tumblr.com

Cool? Cool cool cool. So if you already have a tumblr, you should totally follow me.
A permanent link to my tumblr blog will remain on the sidebar to the right.

As for the other mystery, it will come in due time. Be patient.

***

Tomorrow is the big day! First day of animation, finally.
It's literally a dream come true.
Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck Marco...animation has truthfully always been your dream...I distinctly remember someone telling his mom that when he grows up he wants to be an actor...in "cartoons"! So proud of you for pursuing your dreams...I know you will succeed in all your endeavours!

    ReplyDelete