Saturday 30 March 2013

Life Drawing Dump

Haven't posted some life drawing in a while, so here's a ton! A couple were candidates to be submitted for my portfolio but didn't make the cut.

30's






1's


Messed up the pose before and got frustrated, then I let loose with this one. I don't remind myself as often as I should of what a teacher once told me: "Be Loose".

2's





3's




15's



We recently had to draw a couple of clothed figures for an assignment. The drawing of the other model didn't turn out so well for this one.

Other

Here are some drawings I did playing around with proportions, shapes and angles. I thought they turned out nicely, I decided to try it out after doing some cubism exploration for my drawing class the past couple of weeks. I applied some things I learned from it, I guess choosing cubism as my content wasn't so bad after all.






Here you go Juli! I finally uploaded this one haha, I can see the appeal now.

2 comments:

  1. yes!! I just pinterested it for my inspiration board. : D

    ReplyDelete
  2. "A couple were candidates to be submitted for my portfolio but didn't make the cut."

    Dang if these 'didn't' cut it id like to see the ones that did. You're flippin' rad buddy.

    ReplyDelete