Friday 13 July 2012

New Banner

Ditched the Bread Crumbs title card for my comic and decided to make a more personal banner. So the title for this blog is now "Art of Marco Rivera". Putting my entire name seemed too cluttered, and I thought a little abbreviation made it look better with the single highlighted letter. Also "Marco Rivera" is such a common name, the abbreviation seemed appropriate to differentiate myself from the countless other "Marco Rivera"s.


I also somewhat changed my blog's colour scheme to match. I made sure to make the backgrounds a tad darker and restricted to greys so that any colour and whites and blacks stand out. I couldn't choose between a light grey (matching my banner) or a darker grey for the main background, so I went for something in-between. I might tweak it a little more, there's something off about it.

I know it's not much and I'm pretty much working with Blogger's template, but a complete overhaul will come soon enough...just seeing what I can work with at the moment.

UPDATE:
I ALSO LABELED ALL OF MY PREVIOUS POSTS. YAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment