Sunday 23 February 2014

Life Drawing That Didn't Get Picked

So here are a bunch of life drawings that didn't get picked to put in for our life drawing portfolios we hand in every 7 weeks. I forgot to take a picture of the entire batch before handing it in, so I'll probably get the ones I liked back with notes on them and unfortunately I won't be able to post them.

We usually bring in 25 drawings and we get help from our instructor to choose 2 from each time category, here's some that were from that batch that didn't get chosen:

30 Sec



1 Min

The one above is my favourite from this bunch.



3 Min



5 Min



Here's a bonus doodle I like that I made during one life drawing session as I was getting tired. I've been itching to create some artsy stuff lately.


No comments:

Post a Comment