Tuesday 12 June 2012

20th Birthday

I turned 20 years old today! 

I thought I would play with some text and decided to show off the number 20 in a very minimalistic cropped out fashion but still legible as the number. It took a great deal of time trying to place the 2's in each image without making it look like a question mark, it was challenge! The first two are somewhat similar because I wanted the base of the 2 to show and I decided on greens because it's my favourite colour. With the last one I wanted to play around with black and white. In the end I think the first one is the weakest with the last two being stronger designs. 




2 comments:

  1. Amazing typography work! Didn't know you had it in you this much...: )
    Also happy birthday! I'm not one for fb wall spamming so I hope you don't feel offended or nothin, I do it to everyone..: ) Can't wait to see more from you as usual!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have some interest in typography, but it's not something that I would like to persue. And thanks for the wishes! I'll try to post as much as I can this summer :D

      Delete