Friday 8 February 2019

The Epic Tales of Captain Underpants Season 2 is Now Streaming!


Captain Underpants season 2 is out!!! This is the season that I got to work on a lot unlike the first season where I only worked on 1 episode with only 4 short shots haha. The time I was on this show was fun as it too was cartoony and had a bunch of ridiculous and fun posing. As I continued working on it I became more comfortable with the animation style of the show and began to animate a ton of scenes that I ended up liking a lot! 

Hopefully I can gather all my scenes that I like and compile them together into a video sometime soon. I also want to do it with my Home scenes as well so I'll try and get working on those compilations pronto! Anyway enjoy the new EPIC season of Captain Underpants!

No comments:

Post a Comment