Friday 29 March 2013

VCA Grad Show Postcard Design

We were allowed to submit designs for the VCA Grad Show invitations. Unfortunately mine was not chosen. For my designs I decided to go with the whole "It Starts With The Art" thing they have on the page about VCA on Sheridan's website.

Here they are, for some weird reason uploading it to blogger made the colours look saturated. Also I submitted my cubism drawing as one potential design too:


This white one is my favourite. I'm proud of the logo I made of VCA for these two.


The purple on this wasn't as intense. No matter how many times I uploaded this it still kept changing the purple, so this will have to do.

2 comments:

  1. Ok. So now that you are gonna be an animation student AND you kick ass at design, it's time for you to combine the two. Can you imagine how amazing the results could be?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this post dear. Thanks for sharing it Cheap Brochure Printing & Sticker Printing Uk

    ReplyDelete